24.7.14

Hairspiration from Think Like A Man Too



The ladies of Think Like A Man after filming all rocking lushious locks.
I was a fan of Think Like A Man mainly because I am a Kevin Hart fan. So I have been eager to watch this second one, I even stopped myself from downloading it online. So this week thanks to my real job, I scored an invite to an early screening at Cavendish Mall, just two days before the official SA cinema release.

Think Like A Man Too officially premiers in South Africa this Friday 25th July. I know for sure I'm not the only one who's been eager to see it. So without giving to much away and spoiling it for anyone I am going to focus on some of my favourite hair looks the actresses and other celebs rocked at the Think Like A Man premier.

 Regina Hall always rocks a bob well it's a look that works for her.
Taraji P Henson in her loose curls, her character was my favourite in the film.





 This blonde hair on Meagan Good is stunning. Well I'm actually kinda obsessed with it thats why I had to post two different pictures. I don't know if I'd go this blonde but I love the cut and styling.



Another of my favourite looks from the premier is definitly Miss Keri baby, Keri Hilson's hair looks so effortless and natural I can't tell if it's her hair or not but it looks beautiful. This look can be achieved with natural hair or with a weave. 


 I actually realised as I posted this that I've always liked these three ladies style. So it's no surprise they are my favourite hair looks. Kelly Rowland as we know is the queen of a bob/ razor cut she can do no wrong Ever with this hairstyle.



Another star who was there rocking this ombre type hair was Golden Brooks or Maya as I will forever remember by her Girlfriends character. 



                    Keke Palmer rocked sleek long black weave we a look that no one can go wrong rocking it.

What do you guys think of the hair looks is there something your looking forward to trying next season? Let us know drop a comment down below.


1 comment:

  1. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. This website has got only some really useful info on it! Also it has excellent and very informative. After going through this great content i came to know lots of things which will help me to enrich my knowledge.

    indian hair

    ReplyDelete