20.4.14

Product junkie review: Amla Legend haircare


I did a little hair shopping and picked up these new Amla Legend products by Dark and Lovely.  I've seen them around, they got launched in SA a few months ago but I never bothered. I decided to buy them now after a friend of mine tried them and told me about the night hair mask. She claims it's good, I have never used a night hair mask before or any of their products so I'll be doing a product review to let you know what I think of them. I'm currently wearing my hair in braids so I'll see which I'll use and do a review for in a few weeks.




I was meant to just get the night mask but ended up getting most of their products because they were cheap(I love a bargain). They are quite reasonably priced, which surprised me because most products with amla aren't as reasonably priced. Maybe it's because they are still new to the South African hair market. The prices ranged between R10 to R38 for each, not bad right well now to see how well they really work. For now I'll try out this Billion hair potion(R19)  the bottle looks like it will make moisturising my scalp in braids easier.



 I'm also going to try the treatment pack(R9) it looks like the ORS replenishing pak that I already use all the time. Even the ingredients are similar so I'll definetly try that and share what I think in a couple of days.

If you have used any of these products leave a comment and share, what you think of them if you've used or are using them? Feel free to share ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment