8.4.14

Solange, Erykah and Ledisi all cover Essence Mag

We here at Black Hair Affair are a blog that celebrates All types of african hair types and textures and  with me being a total magazine addict(you will find a stack on my coffee table). I got super excited when I saw Essence magazine had three new covers for May 2014. The three covers had hair trendsetters Erykah Badu, Solange Knowles and Ledisi.

 

Here they are check them out. Erykah Badu was in South Africa for the past week this March performing at the International Cape Town Jazz festival and thankfully I got to see this talent live. Truly amazing like no other.

 

Solange Knowles covers rocking her natural afro our as she talks learning to love her natural beauty. And such a natural beauty she is, should be easy.

 

The third cover has another er music sensation and hair trendsetter Ledisi. She is rocking her luscious dreadlocks styled to perfection. I can't wait to get my hands on all three, which cover are you loving best?

No comments:

Post a Comment