25.4.14

New Product T444Z hair food in SA

Don't know if you have but I've been hearing about T444Z hair food from many different women with natural and relaxed hair. Apparently it's a gem of a product, I have never used it myself. I tried to get it last year sometime only to discover it is rarely sold in SA as it's an England made product. Well that's all over, product junkies like me will be pleased to hear that the product is finally being launched in South Africa on the 26th April by Niche Haircare.


From what I see the ingredients look good(Herbal extract, Aloe, Rose oil,Papaya,castor oil, peppermint, Vitamin A, Shea Butter, Carrot extracts and Essential oils).
 It cost about R250 which is a bit high for hair food but I'm looking to try it and see if it's worth the praise. If your in  South Africa or maybe even around www.nichehaircare.co.za is were you can get your hands on it.

 If you've used it let me know in the comments below?

1 comment: