25.6.14

Beauty: Lupita's first Lancome ad + my favourite products

A lot of people were super excited when Lupita Nyongo was announced as the new face of French beauty brand Lancome well the images of her first ad came out today. Here is the woman of the moment in her new campaign. She looks amazing I think they captured her chocolate skin beautifully. Perhaps I will give their foundation a try sometime.



With Lupitas new ad campaign having come out, I thought I'd share some of my go too products from the brand that are in my makeup stash. This post was NOT paid for by the brand these were my own personal purchases so this is my opinion unlike in magazines.


I bought these before Lupita was signed on as the face but I'm sure the brand will have more support because of her. My mom has always been using Lancome before I even knew it was one of the luxury beauty brands so she kind of influenced me to try them. Well truth be told I just started using my her products way before I could even afford my own.  I don't spend on a lot of  Lancome products(because they pricey) but here are the ones I own and honestly don't go a week without using.
Hypnose mascara               
Mascara is the one make up product I never go without. I'm not makeup addict per say but I do feel it makes a real difference. The Lancome mascara's I have used and tried are this Hypnose and Doll Eyes. Doll Eyes is my ultimate favourite to me thats the best mascara I've used for dramatic effect especially because I don't like false lashes. Hypnose is my everyday mascara it's not as great as Doll Eyes but it works for me.
Lancome eye set


I bought this eye set when it was on promotion at some store. It includes eye make up remover (blue liquid) and eye cream  so I went wild and bought a few. I use the eye make up remover quite often and it's great, it even removes some lipsticks that are hard to remove usually. It is half oil based and half water and doesn't sting like some makeup removers which are alcohol based. So for me it's great plus it smells good so I might try it again when this runs out.

I bought the lipstick seperately during Summer when I was still into the orange, coral craze. I haven't used it much because I was more addicted to my brighter oranges from other brands, so I can't really say much on it. For those of you considering trying out some of their products I hope this was helpful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment