20.6.14

Hair Game: Destiny's child reunite for new video

In case you haven't heard the ladies from the top selling group Destiny's Child (my favourite group at some point) reunited for Michelle Williams new gospel song "Say Yes." I first heard the song when it leaked online a few weeks ago and I thought it sounded a bit like a Kwaito song to be honest. So when I heard it was a remake of a popular Nigerian gospel song "When Jesus Say Yes" that Kwaito/African beat I heard made sense. No one can resist the beautiful African beat, lol. The video is fun and vibrant and the DC 3 ladies hair game is absolutely on point. I enjoyed seeing  them back together and rocking hairstyles that are reminiscent of back in the day when the trio first started just with a modern twist, I like that.




Beyonce's blonde braids and Kelly Rowland rocking a short weave took me back to their "Bills Bills Bills" days when I was obsessed with Destiny's Child. 

Throwback: Destiny's Child ladies back in the day


 It's great to see the ladies get together on this uplifting track and treat their fans to a reunion.I think it would have been nice to see Michelle rock a different hair look for her video.

Kelly Rowland-Witherspoon (yes she got married) can never get this short hairstyle wrong, I love it on her. She always has the best styled weaves and hair

Beyonce has been very adventurous recently with her hair so seeing this braided style made me smile. Even though the hairstyle isn't anything that new I totally liked the unexpected look on her. 

What do you think of the new song, Destiny's Child back together and their hair in this new song?

No comments:

Post a Comment